Starter Cottage NO CC
Updated: 31st Aug 2019 at 11:33 PM
This home was based off of a starting price of 22,000 Simoleons. A family of that size would consist of approx. 2 YA-Elder, 1 Teen, 1 Child, 1 Toddler/Baby 1 Horse or 2 Teen, 1 Child, 0 Horse. I chose to put as much of the cost into the exterior of the home and left only the necessities for the sim to live inside the house. There was no CC used in this lot. 1 Item from Midnight Hollow from EA Store:
Truly Traditional Gable
If you do not of any of the expansion packs or store content the lot will still work. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something I missed please let me know.
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 20,758
Lot Price (unfurnished): 18,293
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Starter Cottage 3Bed 1Bath
Description: This home is a starter home for at least: 2 YA-Elder, 1 Child, 1 Teen, 1 Baby/Toddler and 1 Horse. Minimum used on the furnishings. I wanted the outside to look its best for a starter home. Enjoy!
Starter Cottage 3Bed 1Bath.zip
Size: 2.48 MB · Downloads: 1,031 · 8th Apr 2016
|2.48 MB||1,031||8th Apr 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads: