Accessible toddler high chairs
Updated: 9th Oct 2021 at 9:33 PM - conflicts
Fixed small bug with mush bowl. Please download and replace the old file. Don't forget to delete cache.
My contribution to maternity and beyond theme.
This global mod allows sims to access any high chair from left and right sides and also access diagonally placed highchairs. Custom chairs work as well.
Now toddlers can sit at the table with their family.
Requires at least one EP/SP (from University and up)
Since it's a global override, it potentially conflicts with any mod that overrides the same resources.
High chair globals:
- BHAV - Interaction - Place In Chair - Subqueue - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x00002001
- BHAV - Interaction - Remove - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x00002004
- BHAV - Interaction - Let Out - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x0000202F
- BHAV - Interaction - Clean Up Bottle - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x00002011
- BHAV - Interaction - Give Bottle - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x0000200C
- BHAV - Function - Clean - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x00002027
- BHAV - CT - Get Sim - 0x42484156 0x7F83411E 0x0000201B
- TTAB - Interactions - 0x54544142 0x7F6FC5E3 0x00000001
- BHAV - Interaction - Deliver To Toddler - 0x42484156 0x7F6FC5E3 0x00001003
Toddler Mush Bowl:
- BHAV - Interaction - Clean Up - 0x42484156 0x7F6FC5E3 0x00001017
Known (and intentional) conflicts
- One of Nopke's unpublished mods combines features of this mod with other changes.
- One of Meduza's patches for vegan-kaktus's custom toddler foods is supposed to be used with this mod. Make CustomToddlerFood_deliver_lamare_access_BHAV load after highchair-access-mod.
Nothing much else to say. Enjoy and please let me know, if something isn't working right.
Creators of The Sims 2, SimPE, ModTheSims, Wiki and Photoscape
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Size: 2.5 KB · Downloads: 44,991 · 21st Jan 2018
|2.5 KB||44,991||21st Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Latest updated mods:
- Invisible Kitchen Surface: fixed a bug
- Maternity set: new versions with less child wants and removed gender preference restrictions
- 50 LTWs: translations
- Hobby Lot Visitor Fix: added family restrictions
- LTW Chooser: Shapeshifting, Rerolling and Support for future wants
- Job options: career-types-mutually-satisfy-wants compatible with LTWs
- YA Job Panel Revealer now shows hints in menu options
Mods in progress. These mods work, but might be unfinished.
- Music Preferences Mod: Favorite Radio Stations, Stereo Ownership, Dancing Autonomy
- Toddlers: outings and restaurants
- Electrical box, power generator and more
- Marriage for students (cluttered and confusing thread)
- Moving out mod
Policy: for personal use and for science.
Don't include my stuff with lots, because it's all hacks and mods. Exception: sims 3 paintings.
I'm fine with you reusing bits of my code. Give credit where appropriate.