Flo's Flowers (Boroughsburg Shell Replacement)
Uploaded 30th Oct 2018 at 7:03 PM · Updated 17th Jan 2019 at 7:40 PM by Kylaaab
This lot is made to replace 8 Fiendbild Ave in potato-ballad-sims's NYC Boroughsburg It has 2 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
The unfurnished price is Â§5,849 and the furnished price is Â§45,204.
In this lot, I used objects from all of the following EPs and SPs-
Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future, High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, and lastly, Master Suite Stuff. If you do not have all of these, some content will be replaced.
*No CC was used in the making of this building.*
Please to not re-upload or claim as your own.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 45,204
Lot Price (unfurnished): 5,849
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Flo's Flowers
Description: A small, more contemporaily decorated living space with a ground floor store for your sims to own and run! There's an extra room through the employees' only door as well. (2br, 2.5ba) ~Made by K.F. (Kylaaab)
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
| Flo's Flowers Boroughsburg Lot
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 1,050 · 30th Oct 2018
|2.11 MB||1,050||30th Oct 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!