Svarri Fashion and Skye's Café
Uploaded 24th May 2019 at 2:06 AM · Updated 29th Jul 2019 at 2:11 AM by Kylaaab : the é keeps getting replaced with symbols :(
I made this lot as part of the #themebusiness creator theme :}
The unfurnished price is §61,126 and the furnished price is §119,499.
I used all of the following EPs and SPs: Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Into the Future, Outdoor Living Stuff, and Diesel Stuff.
I only used one object from the Outdoor Living Stuff Pack, 3 from both Supernatural and Pets (all decorative), so if you don't mind them being replaced, you wont need those EPs and the SP.
You must download the Shop for Clothes Pedestal for the mannequins to work properly! I also recommend the savvy seller's store set, though it is not necessary, as well as this eye contact, as I used them on the mannequins so the mannequins don't seem to have eyes eheh.
Please to not re-upload or claim as your own.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 119,499
Lot Price (unfurnished): 61,126
Custom Content by Me:
- Library File for the Lot
Ani_'s Shop for Clothes Pedestal updated at nraas
Esmeralda's Sci-Fi Eye Contacts
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Svarri Fashion and Skye's Café
Description: Sims can shop until they drop at Svarri, an upscale store for women's casual fashion. Once they've become so exhausted that they can shop no longer, they can rejuvenate at Skye's, a quirky café with a whole lot of caffiene. After they've loitered in the café for a reasonable amount of time, they can go right back to shopping! It's a perfect cycle within one dual building! ~Made by K.F. (Kylaaab)
Title: Svarri Fashion and Skye's Caf?
Description: Sims can shop until they drop at Svarri, an upscale store for women's casual fashion. Once they've become so exhausted that they can shop no longer, they can rejuvenate at Skye's, a quirky caf? with a whole lot of caffiene. After they've loitered in the caf? for a reasonable amount of time, they can go right back to shopping! It's a perfect cycle within one dual building! ~Made by K.F. (Kylaaab)
|Into the Future|
This mod has specific instructions!Part of a 4-piece building set that makes up Ackerly Corner!
Svarri Fashion and Skye's Café_libraryfile.7z
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 1,080 · 24th May 2019
|1.88 MB||1,080||24th May 2019|
Svarri Fashion and Skye's Café_sims3pack.7z
Size: 1.98 MB · Downloads: 1,491 · 24th May 2019
|1.98 MB||1,491||24th May 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!