Lavender Brown - 3br, 2ba
Uploaded 15th Feb 2020 at 4:37 PM · Updated 14th Feb 2020 at 4:29 AM by RagdollVioletNeko
Im Lady Violet
3br - 2ba
this lot needs CC, not included
Fred Potsimerson worked with the Beatle Development Company for many years before being fed up with them wasting his talents and letting people who didnt know what they were doing take the reigns on projects. The Lavender Brown was his first project under his new personal construction company, Simtastic Home Development.
This lovely little home was created while i was bored and waiting for my much larger build to be reviewed and probably rejected at first because I keep remembering little things i was probably supposed to add to the information or put incorrectly.... lol.... ANYWAYS
Here she is, Lavender Brown (yes the pic is spelled with an A i know....)
This simple 3br - 2ba home on a small 20x20 lot is is a great stepping stone if you like to move your sims around as they gain money like me, with a price of $51,400. I like to call these lots Secondary Buys, the first your sim can afford out of their starter thats cute and well done up, this one being on the much higher range. This lot would also do well on a slightly larger plot without being too much more expensive so you have room to renovate as well.
This requires the following CC to match the pictures :
Simple Shower Tub by HugeLunatic
Hogwarts Picture Pack by Me Pictures from the Hogwarts, Slytherin and Ravenclaw files.
As well as store items :
Nectar Bottle and Glasses *FREE item
JML Technologic 4:3 TV
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 51,400
Lot Price (unfurnished): 28,465
Title: Lavendar Brown - 3br, 2ba
Description: This simple home is a perfect secondary for your sims on the rise to move into. Two story suburban home on a small lot. 1 car garage, 3br - 2ba, garden area and fenced in back yard.
|Into the Future|
|Town Life Stuff|
Lavendar Brown - 3br, 2ba.rar
Size: 3.97 MB · Downloads: 318 · 15th Feb 2020
|3.97 MB||318||15th Feb 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!