Victorian Pool Table
Updated: 8th Jan 2021 at 10:33 AM
It requires Apartment Life EP.
Victorian Pool Table costs 2200 simoleons and can be found in
The mesh file contains 3 classic wood & felt color options.
Also included: 7 felt & wood recolor files plus 4 additional felt shades.
If anyone knows how to make functional custom pool tables for University EP, please let me know
I've generated random GUIDs for this object.
0xC71DBDAF, 0xCA5E9B76, 0xCE9F86C1, 0xD0D8D6C4, 0xD419CB73, 0xD95AEDAA, 0xDD9BF01D
There's a very slight chance somebody generated the same GUID (mesh object's unique ID) for The Sims 2 creation at some point.
If you place two custom objects with the same GUID in your Downloads etc, only one will work.
Remember to check if this new object mesh shows up in your game!
EA Maxis, for pool table mesh
CC in the screenshots:
Ceiling and wall lamps
Phaenoh's Default Bad Witch skin
HystericalParoxysm's default Vampire skin
Victorian pub tiles by Maxon
Victorian Pool Table: 2540 polys, 2897 verts
SimPE, creators of CEP, Blender, Compressorizer.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: made by [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 3,941 · 28th Mar 2020
|2.38 MB||3,941||28th Mar 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
* If you get ERROR messages while unpacking .7z, .zip or .rar archives UPDATE YOUR 7-Zip or . If you use other software, make sure it's not outdated!
* I don't take commissions
* I don't play The Sims 4 so I don't have any interest/experience in making convertions. If you'd like to convert my stuff, go ahead, just let me know if you share it anywhere (but no paysites! And no TSR).
If you get errors when trying to download my files please let me know!