Grass flooring/Virtual Lawn FIXED
Uploaded 17th Jan 2006 at 6:15 AM · Updated 21st Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM by suceress : oops. should work with all but only needs original game
I put all three in one file.
Hopefully they work ok. If there is anything wrong with them, please let me know.
I forgot to mention: You can do whatever you want with these. Put them in houses available for download or whatever. I don't even care if you link back to me because they were so rediculously easy to make that anyone with Homecrafter and a graphic editing program can do it.
Its not mandatory, but I would love to see screenies of things you do with them just to see how they are being used. I want people to enjoy them and it will make me feel good to see them put to use. :-)
EDITED: I believe I have fixed the problem, but the files are no longer sims2packs, they are .package files because when I try to package them, Homecrafter corrupts them. I tested them in game and they don't look as good as I'd hoped. Not sure how to achieve the same effect. I made 3 of each file in different zoom levels to see which one would work the best.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su2
Description: Sparse and Spotty carpet.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su1c
Description: Grassy Growth carpet. Version 3.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su3b
Description: "Bright Burst of Terrain" by Dandy Lawns carpet. Version2.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su3
Description: "Bright Burst of Terrain" by Dandy Lawns carpet.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su2c
Description: Sparse and Spotty carpet. Version3.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su1b
Description: Grassy Growth carpet. Version 2.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su1
Description: Grassy Growth carpet.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su2b
Description: Sparse and Spotty carpet. Version2.
Title: Virtual Lawn_su3c
Description: "Bright Burst of Terrain" by Dandy Lawns carpet. Version3.
Size: 324.2 KB · Downloads: 2,344 · 21st Jan 2006
|324.2 KB||2,344||21st Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.