*UPDATED-FIXED*New Mesh: Male Pulled Back Hair
Uploaded 28th Apr 2006 at 5:29 AM · Updated 6th May 2006 at 4:54 PM by DJ_Mur3
This is pretty much the pulled back half of the OFB "Long Bangs" hair on both sides. I made the opposite of this for Sim Chic. It is my latest on there now.
I made the four main colors. For Young Adults- Elders only...and shouldnt require expansions.
No redistribution of the mesh, without getting my approval first. Send me a message. Recolor all you like though. I will need credit. This means my name, not just a link here. Thanks.
I hope you like it!
I fixed the problem with the mesh. Instead of being assigned to the right joint (should've been the neck joint) but it was assigned to the joint08 or something..and that was causing it. I haven't tested it, but that should've fixed it. Let me know.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 903.7 KB · Downloads: 14,389 · 6th May 2006
|903.7 KB||14,389||6th May 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.