School Days Accessory Pack
Updated: 9th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
Well this took forever. Darn midterms and Mardi Gras.
First of all, a HUGE thanks to SynapticSim for taking the screenshots for me, since I'm having graphics issue. You da man, Syn.
I started this out as something for me, and, like most of my stuff, it soon spiraled way out of proportion. So I decided to share it. And I'm pretty much done with the pirate - except for the peglegs, which need a major revamping - so if y'all like this pack, I might make another themed set out of it. I already about three more packs in my head, including Jock, Band Geek, and School Yard.
In this pack we have:
A regular ol' Booksack. No bells, no whistles, although it does have a few zippers. The Booksack has one main compartment and one front pocket. Sits kinda low on the back, but that's what's in nowadays. Available in Storm Blue. Bonus: For the kiddies, we also have Spider-Man and Disney Princess* booksacks. Nothing makes a kid more popular than a cool backpack. For males and females, child-elder
A Messenger Bag. Ideal for carrying a laptop or a multitude of notebooks, it has one main compartment, a pocket in front, another pocket in the back, and two water bottle holders on either side. Also comes with a free Purple Simcola (tm)! Available in Vermillion. For males and females, teen-adult
A triangular One-Strap Backpack. It's not much for space, but it's the latest and hippest thing on the market, so who cares about actually carrying books? The One-Strap has one main compartment, a front pocket, a mesh side pocket, and a special pocket on the strap made just for your cell phone. Come on, all the popular kids have them! Available in Orange 'n Cream. For males and females, child-elder
For the scholar we have a Pencil that sits behind the Ear (or the Ear Pencil) and a Handheld Book that you can carry around. Get both and look doubly smart! Pencil for male and female, teen-elder; Book for male and female, child-elder
And, for the cheerleader, we have Pom-Poms in pink and green. Now when you cheer, you have something to wave in people's faces! For male and female, teen-elder
Issues: The straps in the backpacks will cut through some clothes. The biggest problem here is the upper shoulder of the Messenger Bag. I was having trouble making it hang straight and not disappear into the shoulder, so I just did what I could. Also, there's some weird patches on the pom-poms because of how the texture map ended up. That could be fixed with recoloring. I just wanted to get the pack out.
*In the screenshots, the princess image looks whited out, so the package included the in the upload is a bit darker, to make them more visible.
Note: You have to download Booksack.rar to use the children's booksack, since that's where the MESH is.
All of these accessories can be worn with other accessories, although no two backpacks can be worn at the same time.
Disclaimer: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.
I forgot your thing Rodolfo. Sorry. There's been a lot going on. Soon, I promise.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 55.6 KB · Downloads: 36,657 · 10th Sep 2008
|55.6 KB||36,657||10th Sep 2008|
Size: 20.1 KB · Downloads: 39,112 · 22nd Mar 2006
|20.1 KB||39,112||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 15.9 KB · Downloads: 35,235 · 22nd Mar 2006
|15.9 KB||35,235||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 93.3 KB · Downloads: 35,237 · 22nd Mar 2006
|93.3 KB||35,237||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 37.2 KB · Downloads: 39,495 · 22nd Mar 2006
|37.2 KB||39,495||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 11.5 KB · Downloads: 35,612 · 22nd Mar 2006
|11.5 KB||35,612||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 106.8 KB · Downloads: 43,097 · 22nd Mar 2006
|106.8 KB||43,097||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 102.8 KB · Downloads: 59,995 · 22nd Mar 2006
|102.8 KB||59,995||22nd Mar 2006|
Size: 97.5 KB · Downloads: 58,102 · 22nd Mar 2006
|97.5 KB||58,102||22nd Mar 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.