Meshes and Textures are made by Schoende (Only the scythe texture's mine because I needed to remap this one... ) He gave me permission to use them for creating these accessories.
These are available for Teens, young Adults and Adults - both genders. They can be found in Game under "glasses" and need no EP. I have Problems with my Game... sorry, but I'm unable to show more/better Pics...
Sword: Vertices 437, Faces 866
Scythe: Vertices 269, Faces 474
I hope you like it.
Feel free to recolor, but:
- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS2-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims2.com, please PM me first for permission.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 53.4 KB · Downloads: 7,591 · 10th Jun 2006
|53.4 KB||7,591||10th Jun 2006|
Size: 40.6 KB · Downloads: 6,886 · 10th Jun 2006
|40.6 KB||6,886||10th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.