Modern Office Phones *Wall and Table*
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 12:08 PM by -Maylin-
It has been a little while since i posted something, mainly because (as some of you know) i am working on my first hacked object, a working sword that can kill a sim . Anyway i made the meshes and textures my self, i was going to use real images for the texture but i couldn't find any that matched. One important thing, there is 3 files in the file, one is the table phone, one is the wall phone and one is the handset, NOTE : If you remove the handset file it, the phones won't work properly
If some of you are wondering, no it doesn't replace the maxis handset or phone. As far as i know, it requires all 3 ep's (uni, NL, OFB), but you can try and see if it works without them.
BTW: The face counts might be a little high because i wanted as much detail as i could fit into it.
Pacotacoplayer, for telling me how to make the handset link to the phone
Have fun with these :D
Known Problems/ Updates:
None so far.......
Terms and Conditions:
You may not steal my meshes, i may let you use them if you ask me. If i do let you use them, please link back to the original thread.
You may not use any of the textures i make without my permission, so if you want them just ask. You may only include the mesh with my permission and make sure you link back to my original thread. :D
You may include the mesh in a lot, but please tell me first and link back to original thread.
No posting files on the exchange because when you upload it, it will show up as you making it.
No paysites, i prefer my work stays free to all who want it, so please don't take that privilledge away from people.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 748.4 KB · Downloads: 28,421 · 28th Aug 2006
|748.4 KB||28,421||28th Aug 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|
Terms & Conditions
- Objects: You can recolour objects i have made, but you cannot include the mesh. You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. You can include them in houses, except for on the exchange !
- Clothing: You can recolour clothing i have made, but you cannot include the mesh.You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. If you want to use abit of the texture, ask first.
- Hacked Objects: If you would like to use some of the coding in it, ask me first. You can replace the mesh of my hacked objects, but you must link to the thread.
If you have any inquiries, make sure you contact me first before you go ahead and do it. I would also appreciate it if you were to contact me first before doing anything, mainly because i would like to see what you have come up with.