1910 Wall Phone: new mesh
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 7:53 AM
Here a new wall phone :
Faces 2008 Vertices 1549
*Many thanks to Numenor for his good tutorial and the templates I used for creating this object:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=191727
I add 2 recolors of it: white and red wood.
Hope you like them!
Feedbacks are always welcome...
* You can recolour my mesh but please, keep your work free and link back to this post for the original mesh.
Including in a house lot is allowed (free only!) but please give credits and link
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 328.4 KB · Downloads: 55,980 · 10th Dec 2006
|328.4 KB||55,980||10th Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.