Comfy Sleepwear Mesh + Big Recolour Pack!
Updated: 16th Nov 2008 at 9:46 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
I've made a big pack of 15 recolours for it, too, so no matter what your sim's taste, there's probably something in here they'll enjoy wearing. These all show up under pajamas/sleepwear and work for young adults, adults, and elders.
I have uploaded the recolour pack and the mesh separately - make sure you grab both .rar files or this won't work! All of the recolours are labeled the same as the screenshots, so you can remove any that you don't want.
1914 polygons, 1281 vertices. No bump maps. The footstep noise has also been changed so sims will sound properly barefoot when they walk in this. There is a fat morph (slightly chubby, not quite Maxis fat as it looked kind of weird the more I tried to adjust to Maxis fat) as well as a pregnant morph.
These outfits look absolutely adorable on pregnant women with remarkably little texture distortion, and I included a screenshot of a pregnant sim wearing one. In order to use these outfits as maternity wear, you will need Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit Hack.
- Tiggerypum, for teaching me almost everything I know about meshing.
- JM Pescado, for the information on correcting the footstep noise.
- The Inspiration Gallery, my favourite site for textures, used for the pants textures here.
- Wes_h, for the Unimesh plugins for Milkshape, used in the creation of this mesh.
- Dr Pixel, for all kinds of various bits of useful meshing info that have helped me along the way.
- Everyone who has contributed to the creation and development of SimPE.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.91 MB · Downloads: 49,089 · 25th Sep 2006
|4.91 MB||49,089||25th Sep 2006|
Size: 83.6 KB · Downloads: 96,486 · 25th Sep 2006
|83.6 KB||96,486||25th Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.