Comfy Sleepwear Mesh + Big Recolour Pack - Now for Teens!
Updated: 16th Nov 2008 at 10:08 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
I have uploaded the recolour pack and the mesh separately - make sure you grab both the recolour and mesh .rar files or this won't work! All of the recolours are labeled the same as the screenshots, so you can remove any that you don't want. You don't need the UV map .rar unless you're planning on doing recolours.
1914 polygons, 1299 vertices. No bump maps. The footstep noise has been changed so sims will sound properly barefoot when they walk in this. There is a fat morph (slightly chubby, not quite Maxis fat), no pregnant morph.
- Tiggerypum, for teaching me almost everything I know about meshing.
- JM Pescado, for the information on correcting the footstep noise.
- The Inspiration Gallery, my favourite site for textures, used for the pants textures here.
- Wes_h, for the Unimesh plugins for Milkshape, used in the creation of this mesh.
- Dr Pixel, for all kinds of various bits of useful meshing info that have helped me along the way.
- Everyone who has contributed to the creation and development of SimPE.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 526.3 KB · Downloads: 21,553 · 29th Sep 2006
|526.3 KB||21,553||29th Sep 2006|
Size: 3.71 MB · Downloads: 38,758 · 29th Sep 2006
|3.71 MB||38,758||29th Sep 2006|
Size: 84.7 KB · Downloads: 77,468 · 29th Sep 2006
|84.7 KB||77,468||29th Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.