Campfire For Your Campers (Hacked)
Updated: 8th Jan 2007 at 6:09 PM
Day, after day, I've experienced hair-ripping problems with the Maxis fireplaces. Numenor, I'd like to thank you for your fireplace templates
Included in download:
ptp-campfire_HACKED 292 Misc/Party
Well, this is my next hack following my vending machine! Maxis fireplaces (as you may know), do not have the option "Roast Marshmallow" so that's what I added to this fireplace!
There is no chimeny.
Thank you Echo, for helping me with making the marshmallow Guardian BHAV work properly.
If you place the campfire somewhere, and you pick it up, a chimeny will be attatched to it. If you wish to move it, you must delete it and buy it again.
If you find any other problems please contact me.
Shown In Snapshots
Below are the links to objects used in the snapshots
Camping Chairs and Table by zookini
Fall Leaves by The Mod Squad
I don't know where the other objects are from.
Sims' shirt is by the awsome simifyer, fanseelamb.
Enjoy the campfire! Feel free to include it in your lots.
Note- This object is only available on residental lots. If you need a community lot version, PM me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: hacked and meshed pacotacoplayer Credits to Numenor for the fireplace templates.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 352.2 KB · Downloads: 14,013 · 7th Jan 2007
|352.2 KB||14,013||7th Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .