Antique Cooking Fireplace: New mesh & 2 recolors *Update 09/12* FIXED
Updated: 12th Oct 2008 at 11:25 AM
As requested by Patul, I have created this fireplace which can be used only for cooking (not as fireplace!!):
Some users have reported to me a bug with my cooking fireplace mesh: when you build a floor just on the room where you place the cooking fireplace, you can see a horrible piece of the mesh on your second floor. I’m sorry for that and I have fixed this bug! Please re-download the new fixed mesh it will replace the old one.
Very useful for old houses or castles and decorative too:
I have done 2 recolors of it:
as requested I add a new recolor w/o deco, called recol 03.
I hope you like them! (please "comments" and "thanks" !!)
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Thanks to Patul for this great idea!
Created with Blender, The Gimp, UV Mapper and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 256.5 KB · Downloads: 35,753 · 9th Dec 2007
|256.5 KB||35,753||9th Dec 2007|
Size: 193.4 KB · Downloads: 28,292 · 8th Jun 2007
|193.4 KB||28,292||8th Jun 2007|
Size: 236.3 KB · Downloads: 28,974 · 6th Jun 2007
|236.3 KB||28,974||6th Jun 2007|
Size: 215.0 KB · Downloads: 42,874 · 6th Jun 2007
|215.0 KB||42,874||6th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.