Maxis Baggy T's w/o pants (MESH & recolors)
Updated: 13th Sep 2008 at 1:02 AM
UPDATE 2/21/08: I found out from mike7366 the other day that the original mesh made the game crash if your sim was wearing it & went to get a job. So, I was getting ready to post something in the body shop meshing thread when I noticed I had a PM from exportdry, who was willing to try his hand at fixing it for me. Long story short, he had to make part of the mesh an alpha because of a glitch w/ maxis pants showing through when I changed the comment in Milkshape to top instead of body. So, not only will you have to re-download the mesh, but the recolors as well. I'm soooo sorry about this everyone.
UPDATE 2/6/08: If anyone read my last post or zoomed in really close on the neck, you noticed that there was a bit of a gap in the neck, which has now been fixed. If for some reason you re-download the mesh & the recolors show up as regular maxis shirts (which they did for me until I liked the 3DIR to the mesh again) just re-download the tops too. Let everything overwrite your old files.
Feel free to recolor, just be sure to give me credit!
Polys/Faces: 1282 Verticies: 930
Quaxi & the team
Bobcatben for his Blender SMD Importer/Exporter & his Tutorial on how to use it
The creators of Milkshape
Wes_H for his Unimesh Plugin
Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm for their Unimesh tutorials
exportdry for fixing the crashing mesh! You're awesome!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
ALL Baggy T's.rar
Size: 896.3 KB · Downloads: 14,691 · 22nd Feb 2008
|896.3 KB||14,691||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 136.1 KB · Downloads: 3,248 · 22nd Feb 2008
|136.1 KB||3,248||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 133.4 KB · Downloads: 3,114 · 22nd Feb 2008
|133.4 KB||3,114||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 124.7 KB · Downloads: 3,535 · 22nd Feb 2008
|124.7 KB||3,535||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 122.5 KB · Downloads: 3,187 · 22nd Feb 2008
|122.5 KB||3,187||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 112.9 KB · Downloads: 4,619 · 22nd Feb 2008
|112.9 KB||4,619||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 135.7 KB · Downloads: 3,999 · 22nd Feb 2008
|135.7 KB||3,999||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 131.1 KB · Downloads: 4,982 · 22nd Feb 2008
|131.1 KB||4,982||22nd Feb 2008|
Size: 64.7 KB · Downloads: 30,130 · 22nd Feb 2008
|64.7 KB||30,130||22nd Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Absolutely under NO circumstances are you allowed to upload or use my creations on paysites. Sites that are both free & pay are ok, but you MUST put the creation in the FREE area only. Also, no uploading to the exchange.
Meshes: Feel free to upload my meshes with your creations, just make sure you give me credit & put a link to my profile that way if other people want to use them, they know my policies.
Recolors/ textures: Feel free to use my textures & recolors in your creations (or make your own) just give me credit & link back to my profile.
Also, it'd be nice if you sent me a PM with a link to your creations that way I can see what you've done with my work, but it's not required.
If you have any questions just PM me & I'll answer them as soon as I can.