Teen Baggy T (MESH + Recolors)
Updated: 30th Jan 2009 at 11:20 PM
As always, feel free to recolor, as long as you give me credit and a link to the mesh file. (Oh, and NO PAYSITES!)
I hope everyone likes it!
Polys/ faces: 1322
Exportdry For writing me a tutorial specifically for this shirt, for being so patient, and showing me things that my eyes missed.
Quaxi & the makers of SimPE
The Creators of Milkshape
Wes_H for his Unimesh Plugins
Demon432 for the Extended Manual Edit & Align Normals tools
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 254.7 KB · Downloads: 1,698 · 11th May 2008
|254.7 KB||1,698||11th May 2008|
Size: 254.0 KB · Downloads: 1,518 · 11th May 2008
|254.0 KB||1,518||11th May 2008|
Size: 245.1 KB · Downloads: 1,736 · 11th May 2008
|245.1 KB||1,736||11th May 2008|
Size: 243.1 KB · Downloads: 1,476 · 11th May 2008
|243.1 KB||1,476||11th May 2008|
Size: 251.5 KB · Downloads: 2,333 · 11th May 2008
|251.5 KB||2,333||11th May 2008|
Size: 256.5 KB · Downloads: 1,900 · 11th May 2008
|256.5 KB||1,900||11th May 2008|
Size: 233.0 KB · Downloads: 2,578 · 11th May 2008
|233.0 KB||2,578||11th May 2008|
ALL Teen Baggy T's.rar
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 16,697 · 11th May 2008
|1.70 MB||16,697||11th May 2008|
Size: 64.3 KB · Downloads: 29,628 · 11th May 2008
|64.3 KB||29,628||11th May 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Absolutely under NO circumstances are you allowed to upload or use my creations on paysites. Sites that are both free & pay are ok, but you MUST put the creation in the FREE area only. Also, no uploading to the exchange.
Meshes: Feel free to upload my meshes with your creations, just make sure you give me credit & put a link to my profile that way if other people want to use them, they know my policies.
Recolors/ textures: Feel free to use my textures & recolors in your creations (or make your own) just give me credit & link back to my profile.
Also, it'd be nice if you sent me a PM with a link to your creations that way I can see what you've done with my work, but it's not required.
If you have any questions just PM me & I'll answer them as soon as I can.