Child Baggy T's done MY way! 3/2/09 PLEASE REDOWNLOAD
Uploaded 31st Jan 2009 at 10:17 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 6:39 PM by ang41187
Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long. I've actually had this done for a couple months now but I ened up moving back home & I just not got the computer hooked back up. Anywyas, I know there's a couple of these out there already, so I'll explain to you how mine are different.
A)There's a base at the bottom of the shirt
B) My baggy T's can use the maxis textures. The only alteration I had to make was to add a texture for the base
Hope you guys like them!
Models made & aged down by me.
Skin: Enayla's Pixie Fall geneticised by Madame Mimi at Genensims (4th one in the 0.04 catigory)
Eyes: Guarded Eyes(red) by Anva
Hair: XM Sims Flora Hair 062
Brows: Realistic Brows by Exenem's Sims
Blush: Rensim Facekit- Nose sides by Rensim & Light Sclara Overlay by Allkaloid
Lashes: Soft Lashes- For All Races Plus Alien (Long Brown- Pale) by Anva
Lips: 2-B-Real: Natural Lips for Men (And Women)!(naturla 1) by Simenroute
Skin: Enayla's Pixie Rust geneticised by Madame Mimi at Genensims (1st one in the 0.65 catigory)
Eyes: Guarded Eyes by Anva
Hair: XM Sims Flora Hair 047
dragonmandy's brows as DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS and *binned* custom brows(Brow set 6-blonde by dm binned by CatOfEvilGenius) by Dragonmandy & CatOfEvilGenius
Blush: Rensim Facekit- Nose sides & Facekit- Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim & Light Sclara Overlay by Allkaloid
Lashes: Lashes for Males - All Races by Anva
Lips: Just Lips Remix :: Bare Lips for Men and Women(Dark Tan) by AtomicSpaceKitty
Exportdry For helping me with the base & being patient. I don't know what I'd do without you
Quaxi & the makers of SimPE
The Creators of Milkshape
Wes_H for his Unimesh Plugins
Demon432 for the Extended Manual Edit & Align Normals tools
Thanks to CatofEvilGenius I learned that even though this shirt has two groups, you only need to make one texture. The tutorial found here will explain to you how to do that.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
ALL Child Baggy T's.zip
Size: 1.51 MB · Downloads: 4,184 · 3rd Mar 2009
|1.51 MB||4,184||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 225.9 KB · Downloads: 639 · 3rd Mar 2009
|225.9 KB||639||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 222.8 KB · Downloads: 584 · 3rd Mar 2009
|222.8 KB||584||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 212.3 KB · Downloads: 711 · 3rd Mar 2009
|212.3 KB||711||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 216.7 KB · Downloads: 562 · 3rd Mar 2009
|216.7 KB||562||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 227.8 KB · Downloads: 789 · 3rd Mar 2009
|227.8 KB||789||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 230.3 KB · Downloads: 750 · 3rd Mar 2009
|230.3 KB||750||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 210.4 KB · Downloads: 1,047 · 3rd Mar 2009
|210.4 KB||1,047||3rd Mar 2009|
Size: 65.1 KB · Downloads: 4,789 · 31st Jan 2009
|65.1 KB||4,789||31st Jan 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.