Mesh replacement for TF snowboarder -- no more clown shoes
So, I shrunk the shoes down to something I could believe a teen girl could wear without tripping (they're still thicker than most teen shoes), and tucked in the waist a little and made the pants slightly less baggy. It's not a huge difference, but in my opinion, it looks much better. Recolors look just fine with the mesh replacement.
Same as Maxis:
2084 faces for the high-rez mesh
1362 faces for the low-rez mesh (does anyone still use Sims with mitten hands? If so, I've got you covered for this one)
Thanks to Nouk for the hair used by my model
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 170.0 KB · Downloads: 1,433 · 27th Jan 2008
|170.0 KB||1,433||27th Jan 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
REQUESTS: I don't do any requests. I only make stuff that I want in my own game. I don't modify my already existing textures and files for someone else, either; it's not that I'm unsympathetic, just that I'm lazy and don't want to spend the time. Sorry.
Sims 1 files: All of my Sims 1 stuff is free to share, just like my Sims 2 stuff. If you're interested in my old stuff, check out my journal (above) and find the entry on Sims 1 for the current links, or scroll to the bottom of the page and check out my signature. :)