Tata Young hair for all ages, remeshed for animations, binned
Uploaded 24th Jun 2007 at 1:44 AM · Updated 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:28 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
1162 triangles for adult and teen, 1194 for child, and 1118 for toddler, all combined into one 381kb package file
Sims 2 Thailand for the original mesh
Callum91 for the original idea
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 699.1 KB · Downloads: 44,176 · 24th Jun 2007
|699.1 KB||44,176||24th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
REQUESTS: I don't do any requests. I only make stuff that I want in my own game. I don't modify my already existing textures and files for someone else, either; it's not that I'm unsympathetic, just that I'm lazy and don't want to spend the time. Sorry.
Sims 1 files: All of my Sims 1 stuff is free to share, just like my Sims 2 stuff. If you're interested in my old stuff, check out my journal (above) and find the entry on Sims 1 for the current links, or scroll to the bottom of the page and check out my signature. :)