Kitchen and Bath Tile Match Set 1
Updated: 10th May 2008 at 1:29 AM
So I've been making some matching walls and floors. All are tile unless otherwise noted.
The three sets here are:
1) Mosaicality set. This adds new matching floors and full walls to the three half walls in the game. I also felt the green paint that came with the original Mosaicality in Autumn half wall was too dark for many rooms, so I added an additional half wall with rust paint, and a matching full-wall rust paint to go with it. 3 tile full walls, 3 tile floors, 1 new tile half wall, 1 new paint.
2) Disco Chess set. This simply adds new floors for the four Disco Chess tile walls. 4 tile floors.
3) Misc Tiles Set. Adds three matching tile floors for three original half walls. 3 tile floors.
You can use these without the stuff pack of course, but then you won't have the matching pieces
Edit: My second matching tile set can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...830#post1939830
Third set: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=284707
Maxis tile texture artists
Title: KBMatch Disco Chess Green
Description: Matches green Disco Chess wall.
Title: KBMatch Disco Chess Orange
Description: Matches orange Disco Chess walls.
Title: KBMatch Disco Chess Blue
Description: Matches blue Disco Chess wall.
Title: KBMatch Disco Chess Brown
Description: Matches brown Disco Chess wall.
Title: KBMatch Gray Irregular Mosaic Floor
Description: Matches The Cookery Tile 2 wall.
Title: KBMatch Mosaicality in Browns Floor
Description: Matches Mosaicality in Brown wall.
Title: KBMatch Brown/Black Floor Tile
Description: Matches The Cookery Tile 4 wall.
Size: 88.8 KB · Downloads: 4,426 · 3rd May 2008
|88.8 KB||4,426||3rd May 2008|
Size: 100.3 KB · Downloads: 4,132 · 3rd May 2008
|100.3 KB||4,132||3rd May 2008|
Size: 372.4 KB · Downloads: 5,899 · 3rd May 2008
|372.4 KB||5,899||3rd May 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.