"Washing Lines" and "Laundry Basket" as sculptures: 2 new meshes
Updated: 12th Oct 2008 at 10:56 AM
I have created 2 new meshes for decorating your sim's gardens, requested by rockstar\m/ :
I made also one recolor for the washing lines:
and 3 recolors for the laundry basket:
The laundry basket can be placed on the floor or on a table.
These 2 new sculptures will give more realism to your gardens.
*Do not upload my creations to the exchange
*Recoloring my meshes is allowed (Free Only!) but please link back to my posts for the meshes.Do not include my meshes in your files!
*Including in a house lot is allowed (Free Only!) with credits and links.
*Using my meshes for your stories, videos or pictures is allowed too (w/ or w/o credits )
Washing lines: 1869
Laundry Basket: 1224
Created with Blender, the Gimp and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Creation -Maylin-
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Filename||-Maylin-LaundryBasket-270608.package (inside Laundry Basket & recolors.zip)|
Laundry Basket & recolors.zip
Size: 602.4 KB · Downloads: 46,259 · 28th Jun 2008
|602.4 KB||46,259||28th Jun 2008|
Washing Line & Recolor.zip
Size: 465.8 KB · Downloads: 45,466 · 28th Jun 2008
|465.8 KB||45,466||28th Jun 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.