Manor House Collection: Washroom Pt. II
This set contains all of the "accessories" that complete the MH Washroom. As with the first part, there are various color options to mix, match and play with.
Click here for Pt. I of the Manor House Washroom
Most of the items in this set are purely for decoration. The mirror and sconce are the only functional items.
I have an affinity for pretty, but useless things (I'm sure there are some jokes to be made about ex-boyfriends and such, but let's leave that for another time, shall we?)
Included in this set:
-oval vanity mirror
The collection file included in the Washroom Pt I set is the same as for this set. Please download the collection file in the Pt I thread.
Sconce - 1608
Toothbrush Cup - 626
Towel Rack - 2002
Paper Holder - 696
Tubside Bench - 1352
Medicine Cabinet - 2302
Mirror - 736
SimPE, CEP, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 95,699 · 25th Jul 2008
|1.07 MB||95,699||25th Jul 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Due to school obligations, I am taking a hiatus from creating until spring of 2010. Please see my journal for more details.
Thanks for visiting my page! I invite you to check out my journal, where you can find information on my current and upcoming work, or just head straight to the downloads area!
I will not answer any PMs about downloading or questions about where to install downloaded files. If you are having problems downloading a file, that is a site issue I CANNOT help you with.
The 'Game Help' section of this website exists for that reason. It was put together by people who are heaps more knowledgeable than I am. Any questions about troubleshooting/the mechanics of downloading will be ignored and deleted.
However, if my files cause any in-game issues, I encourage you to PM me and chew my head off.