DEFAULT REPLACE - Not So Skinny Cowboy Pants for TM, YM/AM, EM
Uploaded 18th Nov 2008 at 2:00 AM · Updated 14th Jun 2009 at 7:20 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
update Jan 10 2009 - added brown recolor for teen male
I would rather replace something than hide it, and I don't much care for very
skinny pants, therefore, I bring you default replacements for men's
cowboy pants for teen, adult, young adult, and elder.
(also available: boys cowboy defaults and womens cowboy defaults)
see before / after comparisons in THUMBNAILS
teen polo by dustfinger
mens longsleeve by fanseelamb
grandpa's untucked shirt by t2suggas
- You may recolor, it's a default replacement after all (won't break old recolors)
- You may modify these meshes, link for credit would be nice.
- You may upload these meshes with your sims.
- Do NOT upload my stuff or anything derived from it to paysites.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to tutorial writers, HP, and all those who helped me learn to make defaults, thanks to the makers of and MilkShape, and Maxis for the game and BodyShop.
teen : 960, same as Maxis
adult : 750, same as Maxis
elder : 756, same as Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||tmCBPantsBrown_CatOfEvilGenius_MTS2.package (inside tm brown pants.zip)|
DEFAULT cowboy pants not skinny - tm am em 090614.zip
Size: 116.1 KB · Downloads: 2,832 · 14th Jun 2009
|116.1 KB||2,832||14th Jun 2009|
tm brown pants.zip
Size: 80.5 KB · Downloads: 1,445 · 14th Mar 2009
|80.5 KB||1,445||14th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge