Simple Corset Style Shirt
Updated: 8th May 2009 at 3:30 PM
There's a version with a map, and a version without. You have to have high graphics settings to see he map, so if you don't like it or use low graphics setting, download the no map. The girl with the hat (named Jane in other pictures) has the no map version on. The girl on your right (Jenny) has the map version on.
(more detailed pictures linked below all my chatter)
(and the rose tat is part of the shirt)
Now, it does have one little problem, but I didn't see it until I was taking pictures last time, and my .psd file is gone... I have no idea what happened to it... it's probably a long story, and I don't know how to fix the problem.... I think it's just the mesh being wonky, but sometimes it does this on both sides: (note - this is true with both versions)
but only sometimes:
Paysites = In no way/shape/form (including stories)
Exchange = No uploading (even in sim/etc)
With those said,
Uploading: Yes, with a credit link to this page
Stories: Yes, with credit link to this page
Awesome Tripp Pants: Jenny's and Jane's (you love my names and you know it) both by sleepless_angel
Other Stuff in pics: Maxis
Adobe PS Brush: Medieval flowers Photoshop brushes (this was NOT photo-skinned)
Um... everything else: Me
No Style: None of the below styles
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Categories & CAS info:
Categories & CAS info:
| Version With Bump Map - REUPLOADED 5-8-09
Size: 113.6 KB · Downloads: 2,130 · 8th May 2009
|113.6 KB||2,130||8th May 2009|
| Version without a bump map FIXED 5-8-09
Size: 52.7 KB · Downloads: 3,295 · 24th Nov 2008
|52.7 KB||3,295||24th Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Website & Policies
All my content is under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike - This means:
-Do NOT upload my stuff to paysites (including TSR/patreon/etc.) in any way/shape/form (including screenshots). If money is trading hands (including "giving subscription/donation/supporter/etc gifts"), don't use/involve my content. I do NOT make mods/content for ANY game so someone ELSE can make money. Period.
-Outside of paysites: Just give me credit for what I did. You can make content based on my content, you can include my content in lots/sims/whatever, you can re-upload my content, etc.