Celebration Folding Chair Without Balloons
Updated: 3rd Nov 2021 at 11:25 PM
I made this version of the Celebration folding chair for myself quite a while ago now. I liked the chair but didn't always want it with the balloons.
This is the result:
I'd forgotten about it really until PearDrops over at S2C asked if one existed. It turned out there was a repositry version already in existence by moonkist but mine doesn't use the repositry technique.
(I've since tried to understand how to use the repositry technique and it hurt my head)
The chair has its own description and GUID so it doesn't override the MAXIS original if you have it in your game.
Festive Foldy Chairs - Non-Festive Edition
Nothing says partytime like a set of folding chairs! Here at Hey Hey Part-ay Inc., we recognise that not everyone wants balloons on their special occasion which is why we created this folding chair without them.
Please do not upload elsewhere. You can upload it is as part of a Lot. Please link back here to get the mesh though. Do NOT upload to pay sites under any circumstances. Thanks.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Nothing says partytime like a set of folding chairs! Here at Hey Hey Part-ay Inc., we recognise that not everyone wants balloons on their special occasion which is why we created this folding chair without them.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 120.9 KB · Downloads: 5,349 · 3rd Dec 2008
|120.9 KB||5,349||3rd Dec 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.