Request : Hand Triforce Marks (Power, Wisdom and Courage) - Can now be weared with others accessories
Updated: 29th Apr 2009 at 12:33 PM - Fixed : Triforce Marks can now be weared with others accessories
The Triforce...the sacred triangle...
it is a balance that weighs the
Power, Wisdom and Courage.
If the heart of the one who holds
the sacred triangle has all three
forces in balance, that one will
gain the True Force to govern all.
But, if that one's heart is not in
balance, the Triforce will separate
into three parts:
Power, Wisdom and Courage.
Only one part will remain for the
one who touched the Triforce...the
part representing the force that
one most believes in.
If that one seeks the True Force,
that one must acquire the two
Those two parts will be held
within others chosen by destiny,
who will bear the Triforce mark
on the backs of their hands.
Halo1862 asked to me, I made it .
These three marks are accessories, as said in the legend, the marks are on the back of the right hand.
These accessories can be weared by teens, young adults, adults and elders and the two genders. Also, you can wear them with any outfit (underwears, swimwears, etc.). They are cloned from base game sun glasses : no EP needed.
For esthetic reason, the mesh is very close to the sim's skin (in order to not see a space between the two meshes). I noticed that with some clothes, the hand is a little bit bigger. So the Triforce mark does not appear entirely. But that is just for a few meshes.
The file contains the three marks (Power, Wisdom and Courage) and the mesh needed. Of course, you can recolor it ; this mesh will be perfect for hand tatoos.
am : Faces=21 ; Vertices=18
af : Faces=16 ; Vertices=15
tm : Faces=14 ; Vertices=14
tf : Faces=14 ; Vertices=14
Thanks to the autors of these tutorials:
- Mini-Tutorial - Making accessories wearable at all times
- MiniTutorial: Custom Icons for Accessories
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 134.8 KB · Downloads: 7,362 · 29th Apr 2009
|134.8 KB||7,362||29th Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.