Kodwang Thai House
Updated: 10th Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
Another House for your Sims !
But this house is special, From the Country side
of Thailand, I bring you This Small House.
As always I have tryed to achieve a good scenary
and detailled landscape garden around the house,
the house itself is carefully built and haves a lot
of special detailles and Partes that give her the
Azian look and style.
With one Bedroom that haves a private Bathroom,
located in a separated small building that is conected
to the main house by a small wooden Bridge.
The Main house itself haves another Bathroom, a American
style Kitchenet and a small Dinning room, also haves
a LivingRoom with TV and fireplace.
Outside there is a Thai Garage for one Car, a Rest Thai
House and a large lake for you Sims to fish and enjoy
Lot Size : 40 x 40
Price Funrnished : 137,079
Price Unfurnished : 100,200
There are a lot of items here that I recolored
to bring the all Lote more athemosfere, walls,
objects, and included the cars...
Also this House countains some items recently
released on the Sims Store...
Sets from Sims 3 store used
Story book set
You must understand that I didn't use the full sets
but part of each of these above mentioned sets...
I hope everyone enjoys this house
and have fun !
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 137,079
Title: Kodwang Thai House
Description: This is a thai house or bungalow...
Kodwang Thai House.zip
Size: 5.29 MB · Downloads: 1,968 · 10th Jul 2009
|5.29 MB||1,968||10th Jul 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
What can we do to Achieve the perfect balance
inside our unstable human condition !?
Maybe just understanding what is around us will
help, or in adition to that preserve our soul from
our basic human animal instincte that most of the
times as taken us to almost totaly destroy our
fellow human on our side !
Admit your mistakes, put yourself in the others
shoes, before going on and delivering death
in most cases will prevent death from coming after you!
Life isn't that hard !
We are the ones who make it harder and some times
even without purpose !
My Creations Policy
It is obviouse if you check my stuff
when downloading that I spend loads of
time doing them, and sharing them with you
is a vote of trust that I give you ,
bellieving that you are honest and will
not use my stuff for your own profit
and like it was your creation.
It is also a common sence that if you want
to include my creations in any work you're
planing releasing that you ask me the permision
to do that, use my work without my agreement
on any work is a unloyal and unethical !
So please have the courtesy of contacting me!
I also do not want at the moment to see any of my styff
uploaded to Exchange.