One Day Later
Updated: 12th Jul 2010 at 8:27 AM - Fixed post, playground -IS- usable after all!
"It has been one full day since it happened. One full say since I can
remember anything. One full day since we were under attack. And one full
day I spent all alone in this now desolate town. What once I used to call my
home, is scattered across the plains as if it were mere building blocks. It is
all a blur to me. I couldn't remember everything, even if I tried. There is
things that I intentionally blanket in a haze, as it is too painful to even try
and recollect upon. I have managed to find remains of homes, such as this
tablet and the pen near by. My cell phone is dead, as with all other
electronics. I will have to scrape by with what basic survival skills I have. For
now I need to find a shelter. Until next time, journal."
Tuesday August 04, 2009.
"Today has shown a glimmer of hope for me. Since the attack two days ago, I
have had nothing to eat and have been sleeping on the side of the
road...just in case the army ever shows up. If it is even still around. But,
today, I stumbled across this house up in the mountains. Long since
abandoned...and deteriorated from the shock wave sent from the missiles. I
have decided to take refuge in it, as it is the only building that is still erect
from what I have seen. I look upon it in great sorrow. What was once a
family's home, is now a shack for me to confide in until I can find a way to
escape the valley. I am now fear driven, and am awaiting the point where my
instinct kicks in. I must stay alive... Until next time, journal."
Kitchen / Living room
Play ground --Will- work, will look buggy as sims legs will swing through ground and slide into mud
Furnished: 15, 661
Unfurnished: 12, 396
Lot Size: 21x22
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: See Post
Canoodle and Hysterical Paroxysm - For somehow inspiring me to do this lot :D
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0x699723c413bbc4a6414cd72e96b56980.package (inside One Day Later.Sims3Pack)|
One Day Later.zip
Size: 1.95 MB · Downloads: 4,691 · 3rd Aug 2009
|1.95 MB||4,691||3rd Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Put my content on any pay site or the exchange.
Claim my work as your own.
Send me requests (I forget to finish them.)
That's all! Happy creating!