Floating Art Gallery
Updated: 13th Sep 2009 at 5:47 AM
This has been dedicated to http://simsartgallery.net for all the hard work that has been put into each painting. My art galleries would have looked terribly miserable if it had not been for that website and it's creator.
As you may have been aware, custom content has been used so you might want to download whatever from the following links:
Sims Art Gallery Paintings:
-Chimera (Download the house if you wish)
-A Midwinter's Night
Blooms And Roads
-All About Eve
-The Surreal Life
-Misty Morning Rising
-To The Sea
-A Rose is a Rose
-Yeah, that should be all for Sims Art Gallery, you should also check out her other works as well as you download the above list
Luna at Simslulamai:
Mo0ose69 at MTS3:
Kruela at Sunset City:
Vampyrelle at Sims 3 Marketplace:
-Rose Paintings(If link is inaccessible, you may need to register)
Modern Lounge Set (Download the bottom one)
Standardizing Standards Loveseat
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $190,621
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Floating Art Gallery V2
Description: Version 2
Floating Art Gallery.rar
Size: 2.24 MB · Downloads: 1,233 · 13th Sep 2009
|2.24 MB||1,233||13th Sep 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!