Decorative Dress Conversion
Uploaded 29th Sep 2009 at 8:41 PM · Updated 30th Sep 2009 at 5:26 PM by JillianWong : fixed dress shadow
Today I have for you a another iten this time a decorative dress conversion from ts2 for ts3. This was originally created by ez2ciamaprincess @ bps I asked her if I could convert it and she gladly said yes. I hope you all like it.
Issue fixed with shadow.
This is completely recolorable 2 areas the dress and the nail are 1 and the clothes hanger is the other. It can be found in misc decor and decor all. The price for this is steep it cost 1650 sim dollars I hope your simmie can afford it.
Oh I forgot to add that this object gives off an 8 for environment that is the reason it is so expensive!
here are some photos of the dress in game
Credit goes to
Peter L Jones and Inger Jones for there and their object cloner Wes Howe for his awesome Milkshape Plug in too and his s3 Object Mesh tool
ez2ciamaprincess for her mesh
Total faces = 796, Total Vertices = 1063
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Jill Wong Decor Dress
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Jill Wong Decor Dress fixed.rar
Size: 646.9 KB · Downloads: 16,164 · 29th Sep 2009
|646.9 KB||16,164||29th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
You may not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange!!!!!!
I do not take requests!