Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles Conversion Multi Flamed Candles
Uploaded 31st Dec 2011 at 10:23 PM · Updated 31st Dec 2011 at 10:04 PM by JillianWong
I haven't uploaded anything in a while so I thought I would upload these candles I did these are conversion of Mira's Teyon Teen Bedroom Candles. She's now a retired artist who was a creator on bps . These are fully functional multi flamed candles.
I first started doing multi flamed candles in December 2010 it all started in Inge Jones chat I started chatting to atavera and granthes asking them if it was even remotely possible to do this and what would be required. Needless to say Granthes created a custom script mod for me so I could do multiple flamed candles. So I really owe him for creating his mod so I can create these types pf candles.
Anyway I really loved these candles in ts2 so I decided to convert them these were completely remapped the inside of the candle holder was completely remade thanks to om for that They have 3 castable channels the candles being the first channel and the holders being the second and the third channel. These also come with a Collection file to make it easier to find them.
You will need to have ambitions and be patched to 1.26 and will need Granthes Multiple Wick Candle Script mod located hereGranthes Multiple Wick Candle Script mod in order for these to function. See related downloads page to grab it. These can be found under misc decor if you choose not to use the collection they cost 2 simoleons each.
Ok on to the images
The first image is of the first channel I had to do the pics this way as it was really difficult to get a pic of all 3 channels showing at once esp with castable glass
2nd and 3rd channel
Distinct Vertices 760
Group 0 16 polygon
Group 1 512 Polygon
Group 2 304 polygon
Distinct Vertices 381
Group 0 272 polygon
Group 1 136 Polygon
Distinct Vertices 744
Group 0 816 Polygon
Distinct Vertices 381
Group 0 408 Polygon
Mira,Granthes,Atavera,Inge and Peter Jones, Tsr Ws, Pocci for the table I used in my screenshots Abyss mini set end table with bird legs ,Orange Mittens
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||JWong Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles.package (inside JWong Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles.rar)|
No metadata could be extracted from this file
This download has specific instructions!
For the Collection File Place it in your
C:\Users\**** \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Collections\User
JWong Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles Collection.rar
| JWong Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles Collection
Size: 432 Bytes · Downloads: 4,187 · 31st Dec 2011
|432 Bytes||4,187||31st Dec 2011|
JWong Mira Teyon Bedroom Candles.rar
| Main File
Size: 99.1 KB · Downloads: 5,477 · 31st Dec 2011
|99.1 KB||5,477||31st Dec 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
You may not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange!!!!!!
I do not take requests!