Little Wilderness Park
Uploaded 24th Oct 2009 at 9:27 PM · Updated 25th Oct 2009 at 1:32 AM by calisims : typos
Little Wilderness Park is a park lot I made to replace the community pool lot in Sunset Valley, set behind the three condo style buildings. I replaced those three buildings with houses and wanted a wild little park behind them to fit with their style. (the three houses I built are Thornewood , Briar Rose , and Rose Red Cottage )
The park features a gazebo, fishing pond, playground and picnic area, and a chess table, and lots and lots of trees and shrubs to give it that wilderness feel I was looking for.
The game recognizes the lot as a park. Sims who visit get the 'Beautiful Park' moodlet. All objects on the lot are accessible.
I used Snaitf's fishing spot spawners in the pond. If you don't choose to download the buyable fishing spots, you can still use this lot, but it won't have the very active fishing spots. I only used the lake fishing spawners, common, uncommon and rare.
Lot size 20x30
274 Sunnyside Blvd
Custom Objects NOT included:
Kosie interior fence (redwood)
Homestyle Ascension stairs and railing in Redwood
Scalloped Roof in Red
Buyable Fish Spawners
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 13,643
Thanks to Wolfgurl685 for reminding me to finish and post this lot.
Thanks to flabaliki for the waterfall tutorial.
Title: Little Wilderness Park
Description: Small park with waterfall, gazebo, playground area, picnic table, chess and lots of trees and shrubs.
Little Wilderness Park.zip
Size: 3.15 MB · Downloads: 4,095 · 24th Oct 2009
|3.15 MB||4,095||24th Oct 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!