Southern Beauty ~ Myos Female Hair 15 Conversion
Updated: 12th Jul 2010 at 5:20 PM
New version won't replace the old version. Make sure that none of your sims is using the outdated version, change their hair BEFORE deleting the old file, to avoid any kind of issue.
I've changed some things that I didn't like from my first version, so you'll probably notice some differences.
Hi there! Curly and wavy hairs, just what we all need for our sims! EA didn't give us any, so we need to create them for our ethnic simmies ^_^
This hair is for teens, young adults, adults and elders.
Note: As all we know, SAU has just two meshes available in the web, so I can't link back to them if you want this hair for TS2. All I can do is to give you the link of Nouk's retexture. There, in the last comments, there are links for the mesh Get it here
LOD0 and LOD1:
Note: LOD0 and LOD1 are using the same mesh because I couldn't reduce the poly count without ending with an ugly black hair in sims' thumbnails, sorry but I couldn't fix it :/
All the people from CFF!
Savio, who taught me the bones asignments thing.
Myos for the beautiful mesh
Nouk for the texture, get it here
RoseSims for the necklace of the blonde sim.
Club Crimsyn for the default skin.
And finally, the dresses of the YA models are by me, the teen dress is from the Store.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Updated file, works with the patch 1.14/2.9/3.5/4.2
Size: 1.60 MB · Downloads: 128,660 · 12th Jul 2010
|1.60 MB||128,660||12th Jul 2010|
| DO NOT DOWNLOAD! FILE DOESN'T WORk ANYMORE!
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 113,293 · 22nd Nov 2009
|1.47 MB||113,293||22nd Nov 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!