Petite Family Vinyard: let the nectar making begin!
Updated: 18th Nov 2009 at 9:57 PM
Pictures show some decorative items from the Regal Living set from the Sim store: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...intcmp=eaint246
which are NOT included in the lot. They are:
The Morris Curtains http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...?productId=OFB-, http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
C.U. Mirror http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
Loitering Luggage http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
Dominiques Dominate Globe http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15
Harvards Water collection Set http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15
Advantageous Washstand http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
All are purely decorative and not necessary to the use and functioning of the lot.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $113
Title: Petite Family Vinyard
Description: Get your simmies nectar making with this fully stocked vinyard! 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, game room, and nectar making room in the cellar. Fully landscaped and includes a stocked pond with rare fish and every single type of grape growing in the garden. $113k on 30x30 lot size. Only store items are a couple of decorative things, so please download with no worries if you dont have them. Enjoy!
Petite Family Vinyard.rar
Size: 3.60 MB · Downloads: 10,509 · 18th Nov 2009
|3.60 MB||10,509||18th Nov 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!