*Update*:The Temple of The Desert Dragon... V 2.1!!!!
Updated: 5th Oct 2011 at 4:06 PM - Update
IMPORTANT! ONLY V 2.1 NEEDS AMBITIONS!
Important:The first version still stays, and it doesn't need ambitions EP, but With Ambitions V 2.1 have special stuff as the guide lights, which failed in last version.
(please put the tomb here)
History of the tomb:
For years, the temple was hidden in the sands, but the dragon doesn't forget his temple, now the temple has risen upon the sand...
The one that built the start of the temple was the dragon himself, but it was discovered by ancient monks from China that came to learn about the sands, but they found their new god… The Desert Dragon, a furious dragon with golden scales, and eyes in the color of the Nile, his hands were red like stone, and sand came out from his tail…
The monks had started building a temple for him, but when they finished, the Terracotta army came to take their research about the sands, the dragon had no choice then burring the temple, now the danger has passed… or not?
About the tomb:
The tomb is hard, but the riddles won't be too much tricky, they will guide you to the end, this tomb is my first upload but I know that it's good, even I found myself stuck, but I managed to find the thing that stuck me.
The tomb has 2 ends: The top and the underground garden. both ends has great prizes, the garden "maze" is small but tricky, but the upper end is big and even dangerous.
The next Tomb will be hard to upload, cause it has like 9 floors, and i can use 8 pictures >.<
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 257,452
(you don't need to pay )
Thank to MTS2 staff for telling me and teaching me how to upload files.
For questions, that inspired me to V 2.1!
For the uploaders for not uploading a lot of tombs.
And for me, Niro, for making such a great tomb! :D
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The temple of the desert dragon
Description: The temple of the desert dragon
Title: The Temple of The Desert Dragon v 2.1
Description: The Temple of The Desert Dragon v 2.1
Desert Dragon V 2.1.rar
| V 2.1! The new one! Needs Ambitions, if not then well idk if it works.
Size: 2.47 MB · Downloads: 2,312 · 27th Aug 2010
|2.47 MB||2,312||27th Aug 2010|
| old version without guide lights and Ambitions
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 1,805 · 3rd Feb 2010
|2.09 MB||1,805||3rd Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!