Badass Belly Shirt for Boys
Updated: 14th Feb 2010 at 11:56 PM
Only the hottest sims can pull it off.
Show off your abs! Tantalize with barely hidden pectorals!
Give everyone a sneak peak at those shoulder blades!
I spent quite a while getting these to look right. I made sure to include all the proper seams, as well as the shading(if you look at the grey shirt picture, you can see that it's shaded and not absolutely flat). There is one issue- the pattern might not match up at one of the side seams.
This is true of real shirts, so its not a big deal. I dont know if the in-game t-shirt does this too, or not. This shirt is based on that one.
It comes in grey, the stylish skull diamond pattern, and black. There is only one recolorable channel, the whole thing.
This is based on the nude top mesh, so it is compatible with SAMMMM!
Check those abs!
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Tags: #belly midriff
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 98.1 KB · Downloads: 8,149 · 14th Feb 2010
|98.1 KB||8,149||14th Feb 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: