Medieval Living Room Set - Sims 2 Conversion
Updated: 30th May 2016 at 7:15 PM - Added loveseat from separate upload
The items will be found as follows:
Sofa: Living Room, Sofas & Loveseats. Cost: 750 simoleons
Chair: Living Room, Living Chairs. Cost: 500 simoleons
End Table: Surfaces, End Tables. Cost: 245 simoleons
Loveseat:: Living Room, Sofas & Loveseats. Cost: 725 simoleons.
Very cozy for a relaxing medieval living room:
And for cuddling on the loveseat:
Note: For some reason, both of my sets of medieval furniture show two recolourable channels in CaST - there is actually just one channel, the top one. Please disregard the other 'phantom' one.
Thank you for looking and I hope ye olde medieval simmies will like these.
Unzip the .zip files, and copy the .package files to your Mods\Packages folder. If you don't have a Mods\Packages folder and/or don't know how to install .package files, please see full instructions here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files
End Table: 1102
Made with s3pe, and Sims 3 Object Tool.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| For Pets/patch 1.26 upwards, NOT backwards compatible. Contains the Loveseat.
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 3,461 · 30th May 2016
|1.05 MB||3,461||30th May 2016|
| For Pets/patch 1.26 upwards, NOT backwards compatible. Contains Sofa, Armchair and End table.
Size: 2.02 MB · Downloads: 9,466 · 19th Oct 2011
|2.02 MB||9,466||19th Oct 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I'm pretty easygoing, please just don't steal or copy my work.
You may recolour my meshes, just please credit me and give a link back here to the item(s).
You may include my creations with your sims, lots, storytelling, etc - just please credit me and give a link back here to my item(s).
Don't claim my creations to be your own work.
Don't re-upload my stuff to The Gallery, paysites, adfly sites, or any other commercial sites.