Five Toy Box Retextures
Uploaded 13th Apr 2010 at 8:25 PM · Updated 13th Apr 2010 at 6:50 PM by rainbowtwilight
This is not a default replacement, it is a clone of the EA Roy Rock's Toy Box with 5 new stecil options, including 4 themed and 1 blank for recoloring freedom (I don't know why EA didn't provide this in the first place). Like the EA toy box, the stencils are not recolorabe but the box itself is. It has 4 recolorable channels that are the same as EA's.
It can be found in the "toys" section of buy mode under the name "Toybox Recolors". It costs $75
The retextures include:
Winnie the Pooh
Blank toy box
Description: By [email protected] Info
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 195.7 KB · Downloads: 16,445 · 13th Apr 2010
|195.7 KB||16,445||13th Apr 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I am 21 and have been playing The Sims for over a decade. It will forever hold a place in my heart.
-Please do NOT upload my creations to paysites, especially TSR, and don't claim them as your own.
-If you would like to include my creations with houses, sims, etc., please give credit. Also, if want to let me know about it, that would be great (it will give me an ego boost ;))
-Comments and feedback make my day!
-Have fun :)