Sleigh for Toddlers
Updated: 16th Apr 2014 at 9:57 AM
16.4.14: Fixed a hole in the mesh. Embarrassing, but true.
26.11.13: And it's already time for the first update: The rounding of the runners needed a bit of smoothing, and I have at least attempted to improve on the lighting-and-shaddow imperfections, pointed out in my upload-rating. You can see (or try to find ) these minor changes in the new picture I attached (the one with the greenish floor).
Of course this sleigh works just as well in summer and without snow, but you wouldn't have the atmosphere. Therefore, please take care to put it away for the summer, or your Sims will keep using it.
You need "Generations" for this item to work, as it is cloned from the stroller. It has exactly the same functionality, including the glitches with toddlers standing in the seat, and parents doing weird things with their arms. That's not my fault.
I also can't help the fact, that you don't see the runners in deep snow.
Babies can have a sleighride as well, but please note, that the divider I put to the seat, cuts through the blanket of the wrapped baby. I'm using QuizicalGin's unwrapped baby most of the time.
This object has three recolorable channels. It costs 100§ and is found in buymode under:
The baby-clothing used on the screenshots is by sinful_aussie at TSR and QuizicalGin (also the baby-hair)
Thanks to everyone at MTS and Simlogical who made object-creation possible for a non-genius like me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 298.3 KB · Downloads: 13,405 · 25th Nov 2013
|298.3 KB||13,405||25th Nov 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
If it's within above guidelines you don't need to ask my express permission for edits, but if you make one, I’d love if you tag me or let me know in any other way!
Nowadays I prefer to post my creation on my simblr together with miscellaneous stories. You are cordially invited to visit!