Colonial Fireplace - TS3 Conversion
Uploaded 16th Apr 2010 at 11:55 PM · Updated 8th Jul 2021 at 1:57 PM by HugeLunatic
The fireplace and mirror are two separate objects to be placed. The mirror is in an odd place if used by itself since the mesh was placed in the footprint to allow it to fit snugly into the fireplace. The mirror is priced at §0 because it really only was designed for the fireplace, and the fireplace already costs §1850.
- Fireplace is in Build/Fireplace for §1850
- Mirror is in Deco/Mirrors for §0
The mirror will require the use of the moveobjects cheat to place. Now normally I can override this easily in the BHAV, but mirrors don't have them in the package by default. And in my OCD quest to have packages as lean as I know how to make, I didn't feel the need to add in resources just to avoid this. I also felt this is acceptable since once placed you probably won't be moving either the fireplace or the mirror.
As you can see sims have no difficulty using either the fireplace or the mirror when placed.
- Put the text file in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\Scriptorium_Fireplaces
- Append the contents of the text file to the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\fireplaces.txt file
If you would like to recolor these I have the UVMaps Here
Fireplace - 2893
Mirror - 14
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Mirror for Colonial Fireplace By HugeLunatic
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Description: TS3 Colonial Fireplace Converted - hugelunatic [This Fireplace is based on an Enhanced Template by Numenor - www.numenor-moddings.com]
Size: 644.5 KB · Downloads: 31,706 · 8th Jul 2021
|644.5 KB||31,706||8th Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]