Medieval NPC Replacements: Taverns & Alehouses
Updated: 31st Dec 2012 at 11:24 AM
It's time for wine and wenches at your favorite public house. This game mod features two sets of default NPC replacements ready to work in dining establishments. Using these replacements, your NPCs will automatically appear in your game wearing era appropriate clothing. Choose from either patterned Red or Green fabric matching uniforms that will fit in both formal and casual environments.
Each NPC replacement package already includes the necessary mesh required, therefore you do NOT need to download any additional files or meshes for this set to work. However, if you would like your playable characters to wear the included apparel too, download the mesh files from the credits list below.
Also, you can only use one set at a time (Red or Green - not both), but you can swap them out as often as you prefer. Please note that this set comes with new Clerks and Bartenders. If you are already using the Clerks and Bartenders from the Royal or Commoners set, they will need to be removed (or you need to not use the ones from this set). Either way you have a choice.
Two folders have been provided, one includes the apparel files, the other NPC replacement files. The apparel are non-default and do not need to be swapped out (they can also be worn by your playable characters if you have the correct meshes listed in the credits). The NPC Replacements are the defaults and you can only have one set of each character at a time in your game. Put all these files directly into your Sims2 -> Downloads folder.
Tiggerypum for meshes found in the Dark Project
- MESH-tig-af-layeredmedieval.package (Used for AF Barista)
- MESH-tig-af-warlren-layeredmedieval.package (Used for AF Waitress, Bartender)
- MESH-tig-ef-layeredmedieval.package (Used for EF Chef/Uni Cook)
- MESH-tig-tf-layeredmedieval.package (Used for TF Clerk)
- MESH-tig-am-renshirt1.package (Used for AM Waiter, Bartender & Barista)
- MESH-tig-tm-renshirt1.package (Used for TM Clerk)
Tavern Red Host Uniform
Tavern Green Server and Chef Uniforms
Tavern Red Bartender and Clerk Uniforms
I have received reports of certain characters not showing up consistently in some people's games. So, I've updated all the NPC mesh package files for this set. I did figure out the error and believe I've corrected the problem. Tests on multiple pcs have proven successful, therefore I'm hoping everyone will be able to use this set now. If you have an issue with any characters not showing up, then please redownload this set. Delete and replace with the update. No changes have been made to the apparel files - only the NPC .packages.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 5.34 MB · Downloads: 2,231 · 31st Dec 2012
|5.34 MB||2,231||31st Dec 2012|
Size: 5.28 MB · Downloads: 2,677 · 31st Dec 2012
|5.28 MB||2,677||31st Dec 2012|
| OBSOLETE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD "UPDATE"
Size: 5.46 MB · Downloads: 4,534 · 22nd Apr 2010
|5.46 MB||4,534||22nd Apr 2010|
| OBSOLETE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD "UPDATE"
Size: 5.39 MB · Downloads: 5,976 · 22nd Apr 2010
|5.39 MB||5,976||22nd Apr 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Default NPCs: Default Replacement NPCs
Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations!
My Policy Regarding My Creations:
Do whatever you want to my stuffs, just keep it FREE and give credit (either link here to MTS2 or my personal site).