DEFAULT longer pajama legs for ladies, TF/AF/EF
Updated: 28th Feb 2011 at 10:21 PM
They have longer pant legs and wider knees. Elders are slightly slimmer.
(Simonut suggested this after seeing nichellerj's awesome textures, so thanks for the idea.)
My default replacement meshes can be combined with default replacement textures.
nichellerj's textures (some texture stretching will happen)
You might also try these meshes instead if you wish.
bettye's adult mesh (not a replacement)
Cocomama's elder mesh
And here are Amaryll's default pj's for men.
Thanks to all the tutorial writers and HP for helping me learn to make default replacements.
same as Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
longer pajama legs.zip
Size: 288.6 KB · Downloads: 4,379 · 16th May 2010
|288.6 KB||4,379||16th May 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge