The Tower of Azora
Requires World Adventures and Ambitions
Built with version 4.0.87
Uses Sims Store and MTS CC
The Tower of Azora is a magical, mystical residence perfect for your wizard, warlock or magician Sims. With four levels of living space, the Tower of Azora offers 1 master bedroom with ensuite, 1 ground floor bathroom, nectar/potion making room, reading room, kitchen/dining room, sculpting, painting, music, snake charming and chess playing room. There is a special "herb" garden to the side of the tower and a lively waterfall splashing into a fish stocked river.
Added bonus: your Sims will get a work out going up and down the two speedy poles connecting the second floor to the third and fourth floors.
MTS CC used (not included):
EsmeraldaF's beautiful Sims 2 Medieval Conversions:
Medieval Love Seat Conversion
Medieval Living Room Set
Medieval Dining Room Set
(please thank her in her threads)
Sims Store CC used: (most of this was decor only)
Faire Vine Wall Decor
B.Harvard's Water Collection
FREE! Honeycomb Bookshelf
FREE! Harvest Bounty Set
Note for WoW purists:
This is not exact, we all know that the Tower of Azora is on flattish land, surrounded by hungry bears, wolves and lost noobs and the tower itself is nowhere near a waterfall nor is it surrounded by a river. The fences surrounding the tower are there to ensure that the Sims use the stone stairs. If you don't mind them just running up the hill, you can remove the fences.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 83,962
EsmeraldaF for her beautiful Sims 2 Medieval Conversions
Goggalor and Tizerist for their handy list of fog emitter effects
Noobs in Elwynn Forest
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The Tower of Azora
Description: A magical residential tower for your wizards, warlocks and magicians. 4 levels of living space including: nectar/potion making room, reading room, kitchen/dining, chess, sculpting, art and music room, double bedroom with ensuite and another bathroom on the ground floor. The grounds have special plant garden and a lively waterfall with fish stocked rivulet.
The Tower of Azora.rar
Size: 4.03 MB · Downloads: 1,902 · 11th Jul 2010
|4.03 MB||1,902||11th Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
by The Merrye Makers
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)