MESH + 27 untucked t-shirts for granny (solid, Threadless)
Updated: 4th Aug 2011 at 11:59 PM
17 solid colors, 10 Threadless graphic designs, see all recolors in thumbnails.
Fits over all of my granny pants, shorts, skirts, and several others (see links under pictures).
Seriously, why has this not been done before? Or is it on some other site and I haven't seen it?
(I know there are granny t-shirts, just not 3d untucked ones. Look in Related Pages.)
white cuffed shorts
jean skirt by All About Style/Cocomama, senior, female, bottoms, page 1
jeans shorts with sneakers
jean capris by All About Style/Gelydh, senior, female, bottoms, page 1
green slacks, default replacement by Cocomama
black skirt by me/Cocomama
blue sporty shorts
long black skirt, default replacement by me
H&M jeans for granny by dustfinger
granny jeans, default replacement UPDATED 6/4/2010, post #2, more colors here
black slacks with heels, default replacement UPDATED 7/17/2010, post #4
grey jeans for granny by Cocomama
hair: short simple hair by TheDerangedSim
curly hair by DJ Mur 3
short Rihanna by Nouk/SimModa
bobbed hair by SimModa
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools. Thanks to the artists of Threadless for graphic designs.
1374 polys (comparable to Maxis)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 7,202 · 19th Jul 2010
|1.53 MB||7,202||19th Jul 2010|
Size: 798.1 KB · Downloads: 6,517 · 19th Jul 2010
|798.1 KB||6,517||19th Jul 2010|
Size: 72.2 KB · Downloads: 13,283 · 19th Jul 2010
|72.2 KB||13,283||19th Jul 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge