Basic Dining Set
Updated: 12th May 2011 at 8:48 PM by nikkicornelisse
This is my first object mesh ever. I wasn't sure if I could manage it, but the result was pretty good.
I was happy with the set I created, and that's why I decided to upload it.
The set contains a 2x1 diningtable, chairs, a table light, a ceiling light and a floor light.
Ceiling light: three channels (feet, stand and lightcap)
Table light: three channels (feet, stand and lightcap)
Floor light: three channels (feet, stand and lightcap)
Dining chair: three channels (cushion, backrest and the rest of the chair)
Dining table: two channels (legs and tabletop)
End table: two channels (legs and tabletop)
Ceiling light: 30 simoleons
Table light: 35 simoleons
Floor light: 55 simoleons
Dining chair: 90 simoleons
Dining table: 150 simoleons
End table: 50 simoleons
Hope you like it and please comment!
Ceiling light: 426 polycounts
Table light: 428 polycounts
Floor light: 428 polycounts
Dining chair: 778 polycounts
Dining table: 146 polycounts
End table: 146 polycounts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Basic Dining Set by NikkiCornelisse.rar
Size: 253.1 KB · Downloads: 13,390 · 12th May 2011
|253.1 KB||13,390||12th May 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: