Faux Hawk with Widows Peak - Updated 12/30/2011
Updated: 30th Dec 2011 at 10:40 PM
I've added correct LOD2 and 3.
I've also solved the naked hair switch problem.
Made with Daboobs.
Cloned from the Mock Hawk from the Sims Store. This is my most used hair, because this is how my hair is, but the gigantic forehead it gives you have always bothered me. Now it has finally done so enough to make me change it. I have a widows peak so I've added one. Kept EA's diffuse map the same but added Nubbi's control texture for the highlights. Changed LOD 0 and 1. Made with Daboobs so you do not need the original file for this to work. Enabled for all categories. Teen/YA/Adult/Elder males only.
LOD0 = f2380/v2275
LOD1 = f1008/v1254
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.40 MB · Downloads: 52,423 · 30th Dec 2011
|4.40 MB||52,423||30th Dec 2011|
| Stable Version - outdated
Size: 4.35 MB · Downloads: 32,106 · 26th Dec 2011
|4.35 MB||32,106||26th Dec 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Usually don't do requests, but if it's something that tickles my fancy I just might do it.