Updated: 5th Nov 2010 at 7:38 PM - Updated files
Please see thumbs below for closeups of all windows.
There are a total of eight windows:
- 1x1 Privacy
- 1x2 Privacy
- 1x1 Standard
- 1x1 Standard Full Width
- 1x1 Tall Standard
- 1x1 Standard Tall Full Width
- 2x1 Standard
- 2x1 Tall
Each window has:
- 4 Channels
- 1 Preset
- §145(1tile) / §185(2tile)
So...what happened to the flowerboxes?
They angered me...and things that anger me get burninated. They didn't want to play nice and I was tired of making something work that I wasn't going to use anyway. So I may or may not go back to them, or maybe someone else will make them.
Note: There are obviously way more window sizes and shapes that are possible, please do not request any others. If I feel I need other sizes I will expand them.
1 Tile+Full - 630/318
1 Tile Tall - 710/366
2 Tile+Full - 1306/636
2 Tile Tall - 1388/712
1 Tile Privacy - 590/294
2 Tile Privacy - 1180/588
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.26 MB · Downloads: 35,219 · 15th Jun 2010
|2.26 MB||35,219||15th Jun 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: