Uploaded 16th Mar 2020 at 1:11 PM
Inside you'll find:
- Curve Kitchen Counter - $800, found under Surfaces/Counters; 2 presets, 3 recolorable channels
- Curve Kitchen Counter Curved Left - $800, found under Surfaces/Counters; 2 presets, 3 recolorable channels
- Curve Kitchen Counter Curved Right - $800, found under Surfaces/Counters; 2 presets, 3 recolorable channels
- Curve Kitchen Cabinet - $300, found under Surfaces/Cabinets; 2 presets, 4 recolorable channels; shiftable
- Curve Kitchen Cabinet Corner - $300, found under Surfaces/Cabinets; 2 presets, 4 recolorable channels; shiftable
- Curve Kitchen Cabinet Left - $300, found under Surfaces/Cabinets; 2 presets, 4 recolorable channels; shiftable
- Curve Kitchen Cabinet Right - $300, found under Surfaces/Cabinets; 2 presets, 4 recolorable channels; shiftable
- Curve Kitchen Stovetop - $1000, found under Appliances/Large Appliances; 4 presets, 4 and 3 recolorable channels; functional
- Terrazzo Pattern Big - found under Masonry; 4 recolorable channels
- Terrazzo Pattern Small - found under Masonry; 4 recolorable channels
Each of the cabinet pieces show up as separate objects in the catalog, they're not truly modular as ea's. They are however all merged into one package for convenience. Their 4th recolorable channel is on the bottom (can't be seen from pics).
The counters are 3 separate, stand alone ones. The base counter has all necessary pieces, including corner and countertop. The Left and Right Curved ones are fully functional counters on their own but don't have matching corners and tops since they can't really make corners without a base piece and putting a large appliance underneath would just look incredibly stupid. Also don't recommend putting sinks on them unless it's a very tiny one and somehow positioned in the corner.
Counters come in both package and Sims3Pack, both work fine - install only one
Placing the stovetop correctly: it is a fully functional, usable stove with modified footprint for convenience. In order for sims to be able to use it, first place down your counters (any counters) as you would normally do on the grid. Put the stovetop on top of a counter and holding down Alt, drag it very slightly forward - about the amount shown on the screenshot is enough. Now sims would be able to cook on it and use the slot of the counter underneath to put down and pick up things. Keep in mind that making a recipe that requires the oven part will lead to sims opening an imaginary door and sticking a pan through the counter. This doesn't affect the cooking process whatsoever. Also it is cloned from the expensive stove so your sims will get all the fancy moodlets and are a lot less likely to burn down the house while making waffles.
I believe that is all there is to it - enjoy!
Other CC used in preview pics:
owb Kacicka777 Brass Ceiling Light
DOT P2 Ceiling Lamp Mesh
ShinoKCR Kitchen Crispy Pantry
ShinoKCR Kitchen Crispy Pantry w Oven
Wondymoon Osmium Mirror
high - 150v, 82f
med - 134v, 64f
Counter Curve Left & Right:
high - 1441v, 642f
med - 323v, 144f
high - 84v, 52f
med - 68v, 34f
high - 161v, 86f
med - 137v, 62f
Cabinet Curve Left & Right:
high - 311v, 164f
med - 295v, 146f
high - 1172v, 722f
med - 124v, 60f
Blender, Milkshape, S3PE, TSRW, Photoshop, Pattern Packager
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.enablellamasCurveKitchen.rar: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 1.98 MB · Downloads: 6,867 · 16th Mar 2020
|1.98 MB||6,867||16th Mar 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: